James Mann Partner
Mr. Mann represents most of the major intrastate natural gas pipeline companies in the state of Texas. His practice consists of representing pipeline companies, LNG facilities, gas gathering and processing companies, and gas marketers before regulatory agencies. He also advises those types of companies with respect to regulatory compliance and acquisition and restructuring issues. Mr. Mann has been a legal adviser for members of the Texas Pipeline Association for 25 years. He works closely with company personnel and their legislative representatives on legislative issues in Texas. He has been doing this type of work for over 30 years.
- Listed in Best Lawyers® 2024 (Woodward/White, Inc., August 2023), in the field of Energy Regulatory Law, 2016-2024
- Listed in Best Lawyers® 2024 (Woodward/White, Inc., August 2023), in the field of Oil and Gas Law, 2013-2024
- Listed in Best Lawyers® 2022 (Woodward/White, Inc., August 2021), as “Lawyer of the Year” for the Austin Metropolitan Area in the field of Energy Law
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D.) 1974
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A.) 1971
- State Bar of Texas, 1975