Richard Jung heads the Immigration Law Practice at DWMR. The DWMR’s Immigration Practice provides competitive and customized legal services in a highly cost-effective manner with complimentary corporate, transactional, real estate, employment, and litigation services to ensure a soft-landing for in-bound companies to Texas and the United States.
Our Immigration Practice focuses on assisting companies develop sound immigration strategies to facilitate obtaining visas and status for key employees to enter and work in the United States. The firm also assists high net worth individuals with investment based immigrant visas for themselves and their family members.
- Employment Based Nonimmigrant Visas (E-1, E-2, H-1b, H-2b, L-1, O-1, R-1, and TN)
- Employment Based Permanent Resident Visas (PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4)
- Investor Visas (E-2 and EB-5)
- Education and Training Visas (F-1 and J-1)
- Family Immigration (Green Cards)
- Temporary Visitor (B-1, B-2)
Our clients’ have also relied upon us to provide assistance with regulatory compliance on work authorization issues (I-9 and E-Verify) and with audits related to I-9 and E Verify compliance as well as audits concerning H-1b and L-1 employees.
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Light Manufacturing
- Architectural and Engineering
- Food & Entertainment
- Software Engineering/IT
- Health Care
- Higher Education